|• Matching your dress shirt with your tie is a dated look; try a contrast.
• Flat-front trousers look better than pleated for slenderizing.
• Match your socks and pants for a finished look.
• Get a classy watch to make a strong impression.
• If you wear glasses, find a frame that not only complements your face, but also reflects your personality.
• Select shoes which are darker than your trousers.
• Every man should have a custom-fitted suit.
• Choose the shirt collar that fits your face. Long, narrow faces should avoid long, pointed collars. Round faces look best in something other than a spread collar.
|• Always match your belt and your shoes for a completely stylish look.
• Invest some time and money in your clothing image!
• Let your barber help you with your grooming. Ask him to freshen your look and teach you how to keep your beard immaculate. Neatness counts.
• Don't wear square-toed shoes. These are not fashionable anymore.
• Avoid the fashion fads. Choose classics.
• Don't mistake business attire for stylish attire. What works for 9 to 5 won't always work from 5 to 9 or on weekends.
• A bow tie is a finishing touch for any man's look.